Thursday, February 26, 2009

RIP

I went to the visiting for Jasons mother. When I first got there, I tried to avoid everyone, I usually try that when I feel weak. But I saw how a lot of other pople were crying and I let out a couple tears, then when I went to wipe a tear away I accidently jabbed my eye...so a couple more came out. I felt slightly out of place as more people came in, I didnt know very many people, but apparently a few of them knew me. I saw some people I wasnt expecting, like a girl named Alyssa Leonard, I used to have a crush on her, and not even Jason was expecting her. XD then a girl named Ally said hi to me and turned to Jason and was like, me and Don had a heart to heart on the bus. She just asked me why I didnt sit with Courtney anymore, so I told her =/. Ok well peace out guys Im off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment