Friday, July 16, 2010

Stolen meme.

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My wenises.

2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Back, with KH characters on it.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Most definetely.

4. Do you plan outfits? If I feel I need to.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? It can only be described as, fleh.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? The button on a measuring tape thing.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I had one this morning, Kara was in it.

8. Did you meet anybody new today? The Bad Ass Overlord Zetta!!

9. What are you craving right now? Pink lemonade, and a nap.

10. Do you floss? Yes.

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Veggie ball.

12. Are you emotional? Yep

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? I tried, got to 200, and quit. ADHD ;D

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick.

15. Do you like your hair? No, but other people SAY they do.

16. Do you like yourself? Not at all.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? What would the reason be?

18. What are you listening to right now? My mom is watching Missing

19. Are your parents strict? Sort of, my mom is unpredictable.

20. Would you go sky diving? I'll try anything at least once.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? Ew, no.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment