Thursday, December 2, 2010

Too many memes!

I Am: who I am, and that's all that I am.

I Want: my life back in check.

I Have: a lot to do.

I Wish: for things to work out.

I Hate: nothing, I've stopped hating.

I Fear: losing the people I love.

I Hear: how right I am, and mature I'm being.

I Search: for answers.

I Wonder: if how more I have to learn.

I Regret: losing some people who are close to me.

I Love: my friends.

I Ache: when ever I remember something I miss.

I Usually: try to fix things I messed up.

I Am Not: simple, or complicated.

I Dance: when I feel like it.

I Sing: what I feel like.

I Never: purposely try to hurt someone.

I Rarely: know what the right thing is.

I Am Not Always: as strong as I need/want to be.

I Lose: at video games occasionally.

I Need: to accept people aren't quite as open as me.

I Should: work harder.

I Dream: of a Princess and Pink Lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment