Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Let's give this a try.

I'm doing my best, that's all I can do.
But while I'm white knuckling it,
The world just stops, while time goes on.
I want to scream it from the roof tops,
"I LOVE ______________!"
But circumstances silence me,
For if I speak a word,
Everything will collapse,
Like an avalanche.
I fell in love with a princess,
But apparently I'm not prince charming?
It feels like a strange version of Romeo and Juliet,
Only there are no other Montagues,
So all the hatred the Capulets harver,
Falls on me.
I try.
I bed.
I plead.
I scream.
Please, let me apologize?
Let me do what's right.
Let me get some closure.
Let me heal.
Let me forgive myself.
All the hate of the Capulets can't compare,
To this twisted hatred I hold on myself.
But no one seems to care,
Except the supportive ear,
To which I occasionally vent.
I already lost a friend,
Don't let me lose you.
Don't let me lose myself.
I need you.
I need you.
I need you.
I miss you.
These words fall short,
To anyones interest.
But please God,
If you read this,
Please help me.
I can't stand this anymore,
And I'm all alone.
People say they are here for me,
But really,
What can they do?
I love the support,
But it won't fix anything.
Even if I can't have my princess back,
My darling Giovanna.
At least let this go peacefully,
Have an ending,
Not hang over my head,
And torment me with guilt and loss.
So I say again.
Please help me?
Somebody?
Anybody?
....Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment