Saturday, January 16, 2010

Back from my date!

Yeah, pretty eventful few days!

Yesterday wasn't the best.
I got punched in the nose, took a drink from Courtneys bottle to find out she had thrown up before hand, and got called a girl, by a waitress.

Today was great though. I went on my first date with Melissa.

We arrived at the movie theater to find that the movie we planned to see wasn't playing, so then we went to the mall. I should have bought a belt, but I didn't, so instead I bought a book, a poster for my mom as a birthday gift, and got my pictures taken with Melissa in a photobooth. Then we went to a different movie theater and watched Sherlock Holmes. The movie was great, I had a good time. Then her mom stopped at Meijers to pick some stuff up, and we played around in the back seat (tickling and stuff) then cuddled all the way back to my house. Then she met my mom. My mom says she likes her, which is good. But it wouldn't bother me if she didn't, I'd still go out with her, and I'm a good teenager anyway, so it balance things. But, since she does, I still have room to do something she doesn't like, in case I need it, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment