Monday, January 25, 2010

Failblog = Awesome.

Ok, so Friday me and Melissa hung out for a while, that was fun! (Great time! ^^)
Saturday my mom rented 9, that was interesting.
Sunday I went with my youth group to see To Save A Life, that was amazing!

I won't say what happened on Friday, because that would be rude, but it wasn't anything bad.
Saturday wasn't much to report.
Sunday was funny, and just plain awesome.
On the way to a movie, I saw a billboard.
"My blood saves lives."
Whiched changed to:
"Let's eat!"
I laughed so hard on the way there, I'm suprised the only person who noticed was Jason.
Then the movie itself was one of the best I'd seen, but it did touch close to home, which just made it better. It was touching, and also funny at the same time.
"I've never seen someone who brought brings their own toppings to an ice cream shop."
"I really like bacon bits........want some?"
Lol!
I'm going to be talking about this movie a lot, I can tell. It's definetly in my top 5, and in fact was one of 2 movies that were good enough to change it from top 3 to top 5, haha.
Some things I noticed in the movie.
Ganoogle: Search engine.
Generic pop can: Actually Coke, without the name.
Wizard Wars: World of Warcraft substitute.
I'm sure there were many more that I was just too cought up in the movie to notice though.

No comments:

Post a Comment