Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Meme

1. Does Jason make you hot?
Eeeeeeewwww!!!........Maybe....JK!! Ew no.

2. What song could be Courtney's theme song?
Hmmmm....... One Winged Angel.



3. Ever slept in the same room with Melissa?
Well, we hung out in my room once and we were close to falling asleep.

4. Augusta is actually Melissa in disguise, you know.
WHAT!?!?!?!? WHAT!?!?!? OMG!!! I. Am. Shocked. And SO confused......

5. Would you marry Ian?
Hmmm......Idk, I'll talk to him later about it.

6.Would you open a mystery gift Rachel just gave you, without much hesitation?
Well, I hear she's evil, and saw it come out a bit.....So I might hesitate a LITTLE bit, but then I wouldnt care and just open it.

7. What if you found out that Damien was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Emi?
I would ask if I could join and be the Plushie Lord of some certain area.

7. What if you found out that Damien was secretly an alien plotting to take over the world together with Emi?
The elbow.

9. Describe Emi in one word.
Purple

10. What would you do if Tiffany and Jason were going out?
Be confused, but learn to deal with it.


Well, THAT was weird, and fun =)

No comments:

Post a Comment