Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl contains no soup or cereal.

So, I went to the superbowl party today. It was cool, I talked to people, they commented on my hat, it was nice. I met a guy named Jole (Joel?) And a girl named Asia (Aeja?) Idk, people with hard to spell names. Me and a little girl kept putting ice cubes down each others shirts, I had some tacos. I sat by myself for a bit to see if people would notice, to see if they were listening the past couple of weeks. Three people noticed, out of all of them. Anyways, then I found out that I may not be able to go to the movie on Sunday, which means no one who was going with me will be able to either.
Courtney didn't go, but that's ok I guess, I don't know how things would have went if she came. Not saying they would have went bad, but I liked how they went, I didn't want it to go differently. Plus I talked about her to Jason and Jole, Jason said that we'd both be off alone, by ouselves, not even next to each other. I forgot what I said to Jole ( Or did I...? Dun dun dun! Lol)
Asia (Aeja? Gah!) Was interesting, the first thing I hear from her is "Brian, you can't tell! Pinky swear!!" Brian told me..... Lol, but I wont say what he said. Anyway, she talked to me some, kind of in the mock interest, but did it in a way that was like....mock...mock? It was weird. Hard to explain, I couldn't tell if she was sincere, joking, joking about joking, being overly friendly or what, it was kind of funny.
Other then that just been doing a lot of thinking. Stress. Jealousy. Happiness. Anxiety. Bout the usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment