Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not much activity lately.

Wow, blogger has been quiet, to me at least. Might as well put something up to fill the gap.
Uh, well I've been doing a lot of thinking, writing, drawing, stuff. I've been trying to write a song, but I can't get it right, so I'll probably just drop it.
If this post seems kind of negative, or whiny, I apologize, youth group tonight really depressed me, and has made me begin to question a lot of things. But this isn't about that.
Melissa and I are trying to think of something to do on Saturday. Not really sure what to do, but we'll figure something out.
Ouch ouch ouch, I have a stomach ache >.<
Oh! I made a new character, his name is Jackson Taylor, I changed his previous last name to something not so familiar =) I tried to make him a bad boy character, who isn;t really a bad boy, it's just a mask he wears to keep himself safe. Working out so far, which is good. I wonder how far things will go with him, I'm curios to find out.
The song Love is War is amazing, I love it, it sends a message that I like, and the genre is good as well.
Anyway, finished with my pointless rant, gonna listen to Love is War, then go to bed.

Later! Off.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened in there...
    Why was it so depressing? What did they talk about?
    Sometimes I wish I was a guy so I could just sit in there when they do groups. The girls' group was sooo boring.

    ReplyDelete