Sunday, March 7, 2010

2 months yesterday.

Yeah.....Today was ....interesting.... I spent a good most of the day playing Final Fantasy 7, then Melissa came over. Then, my grand parents came over, and they wanted to meet her. We spent a good portion of the time we had talking to them. Then Jason arrived, and he wisked us away to pick up Courtney. She handed me onigirii and an I Love Lucy DvD thing. We arrived at the church and our youth leader said we'd be watching a movie. We watched Princess Bride. The movie was good (Except Courtney ate my popcorn....)and it was over fairly quickly. Then I got like really hyper, and began to attack people.... It was horrible. =X I feel really bad, heheh. Anyway, today wasn't exactly as great ah I hoped it would be, it was mostly my fault. But, hopefully people will be kind enough to forgive me ^^; And I had this weird dream, I don't know what made me feel it was ok to say it....I'm pretty stupid =/ Anyways...

Sorry for the rant-ish/complainty boring post. But that's basically all that's happened lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment