Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Third disk sadness.

1. How old do you look?
I think about fifteen, but I've heard I look from down to a middle schooler, to a junior in college.

2. Where do you live?
My own world.

3. Are you waiting for something?
Who isn't?

4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
I'm not sure, can't think of any at the moment.

5. Do you want/have kids?
Tricky....I have no real kids, but I consider my OC's my children. Maybe I'll have some kids in the future.

6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
Sort, I'm still very lost in terms of religion.

7. Last shocking news you heard?
Hmmm.....The seven Dwarves are all symptoms of cocaine.

8. What was the last thing you drank?
Grape Crush.

9. Who do you most look like in your family?
I hear my mom, but honestly I think I don't look like any of them.

10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be?
A chocobo, or more realistic....Um....The weekend.

11. Where does most of your family live?
In the old days, when you could not talk to another girl if you had a girlfriend, unless you two were next to each other.

12. Where did you grow up?
Some rock somewhere, I think....They all look the same to me now, but it used to be home.

13. Where do you want to go on vacation?
Japan, of course.

14. Have you ever had a panic attack?
I don't think so...Maybe?

15. What can’t you wait for?
Life. It's exciting!

16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it?
Since I'm not 100% sure what love feels like, I guess never, I'll know it eventually though.

17. Have your parents ever smoked pot?
My mom, she also did various other drugs.

18. Want someone back in your life?
Yes.

19. What do you order at the bar?
Uh......Nothin'

20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard?
I don't cry.

21. Ever licked someone’s cheek?
Lol, maaaaaaaaybe.

22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Chocolate.

23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008?
I'm not sure. Can't remember.

24. What are your nicknames?
Plushie. Plush. Plush-chan. Muffin Panda Plushie. Cookie. Ducky. Buddy. Boober.

25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go?
Back in medival times. They were dirty, and there wasn't any technology. But men back then had honor, and decency. I feel I could fit in if I learned my way around a blade.

No comments:

Post a Comment