Tuesday, March 9, 2010

ACT

Today, only my grade is goingto school. Why? Cuase of ACT testing. Ugh.

I'mma get my mind off of that.
Yesterday I recieved my schedual, it's pretty sweet. I have friends in like all my classes, even a class wtih Jason. My teachers seem pretty cool, so I'm glad for that, and lunch will be crazy. I have Melissa and Courtney, some of there friends, and none of my other friends, but that's ok, cause I have like two friends I'd even sit with at lunch anyway.
I'm totally the table champ of arm wrestling.
Then, I found out my mom threw away my bottle caps. I was kind of mad, so she bought me some more soda in glass bottles. Yus! X3
I've been playing Final Fantasy 7 lately. I'm trying to find Yuffie. It's gonna be hard. Luckily I hear you can find he at any time in the game, so that's good.

Anyways, I had more to post, but now I don't really feel like typing it all, so I'mma go now. Good bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment