Monday, March 15, 2010

Echoes of a Telephone Chime.

Quite a busy couple days! I saw Alice in Wonderland with Courtney, we bought paddle balls before that, and they are awesome! The movie was great, but they mispronounced some words that were in the stories. But I had a good time.

Today they made me wash a car in school. I was a lil freaked out because it took me by suprise. It went okay I guess, I better be getting like extra credit or something for it!

Then Courtney said she wanted to have a photoshoot, so her and I walked around town for a few hours just doing whatever, it was really fun! We played in the elementery schools playground, which was one of the highlights, the other was the cannon. =)

Hyadain is an AWESOME band!!!

....Just thought I'd let you know that.

No comments:

Post a Comment