Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sickness gone =)

Not really.

So Tuesday was fairly interesting.
First hour I walked into class and my teacher yelled.
"Where were you yesterday!?!?"
"I was sick....Still am..."
"Why did you come then?"
"I have something I need to do...."
"What do yo-"
"EEEEWW!! Get away I don't want to get sick!" Kendra interupts him.
"Well Kendra if you don't try to kiss me you shouldn't have a problem."
"EEEEWW!!! PERVERT!!"
"That's what I'm going to say to my friends, Donald and Kendra made out in class." Damien laughing at the situation.

::Later that hour::
"And no making out Donald!!" Teacher joking around.
"I know I'm hot T but I'm a student, it wouldnt work out, I'm sorry."
"My thoughts exactly."
XD

Then second hour I got yelled at for talking to loud. I didn't mean to but being sick really makes it hard for me to percieve anything.
"It's weird that you want to see a big gorrila like dude to cry Larry!" Me talking loudly.
"Hey uh....Could you shut up1 I can hear you all the way across the room!"
Entire class silent.
"Oh, yeah, sorry my bad!" Me apologizing.
"So anyway, that's pretty weird Larry." Me getting back to conversation.
"Dude he just called you a bitch!" I hear the girl next to the one who yelled at me say to her. (If that made sense.)
"I don't care, he's a moron."
I love how people make up stuff up and just accept it, shows how retarded that people are =)

Third hour not much to report.
Same for fourth. (Except someone got yelled at by the teacher for having tattoos.)

Then I was walking to fifth hour and my teacher for that class was like.
"Donny!! We missed you in class yesterday! I almost shut the class down!"
"I know, I"m pretty big to the class, it wouldn't have been the same!"
"You know it!"
"Thanks for the appreciation!"
"No problem!"
I felt important (I knew he was kidding though) Then Jason told me he pretty much DID do that and all they did was take notes and watch a movie.....Glad to know I didn't miss any work!! (Sarcasm!) Lol but yeah.

The anime club went well, not quite the turnout we hoped for, and it was hard for me casue I'm nota good speaker, or at remembering things, but I think I did okay I guess.

Then I gave everyone a ride home and was stuck by myself for a while cause my mom had a doctort appointment......So after school wasn't the greatest, but all in all a good day!

Then last night, I had my first nightmare in like years!!! It sounds weird, but I never have nightmares, so it was exciting. But it pretty much did that loud noise jump out thing that movies do to get a reaction. Pretty much I was in school and these guys broke in with guns, right before one was able to shoot me I slammed the door so he shot it instead, but then I turned and there was another guy with a gun shooting people, and he began to turn toward me. I woke up before anything happened though.
Woke up at 1:13 am then 2:24 am then 3:21 am so I stayed awake for awhile just enjoying the time I had and somehow it ended up being three hours later and my alarm went off, but it felt like five minutes, and I didn't even fall asleep!

So yeah, now I wait for school, then next WHOOKOS and A.E. Chronics releases, do some thinking, enjoying life and fixing little life problems one at a time!

Least there's no monotony!

Have a good life people! If not, blog about it, or, blog about it even if you DO have a good one.

Anyways, I'm off folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment