Sunday, April 11, 2010

I like spaghetti o's

Sorry I havnt posted in a while, I've had a lot to post, but by the time I get to the computer it's no longer fresh enough in my mind for me to share.

Today I think is going t be a great day.
It's only 8:39 and I already watched the sunrise, explored a bit, climbed onto a train, ran from aliens, tried to pick a lock (Unsuccessfully), Tried to climb on a roof, and saved a puppy.

A very good day in deed.

My favorite part was the puppy! It was so cute. In the middle of saving it Arty (Ricky's dog) came barking at us, so we had to distract it, in case it thought we were breaking in or something. The puppy was at Ricky's house, he was dog sitting, and he left the poor pup outside, guess he was getting tired of it bugging him at night or something. Still, not a very safe thing to do, I mean what if the pup tried to escape earlier and we werent there? Anyway, it's a good thing we were there when we were. I really liked the puppy, it was adorable. At first we weren't sure what to make of it when we heard it's cries, it sounded like it was being abused or something o.o;

Anyway, that was only PART of what happened! Hopefully the rest of today will be as eventful!

No comments:

Post a Comment