Saturday, April 24, 2010

So little to do, so much time.

Lately life has just been so mleh. I'm having a hard time finding reason to get up in the morning. My birthday is coming up, you'd think I'd be excited, but I'm not. Really, I just want to go and sleep for a long time, that sounds nice. Go into hibernation for a few months.

Yes, as you can tell, I'm in a depression, my yearly depression. It will go away eventually, but still, things arent great.

At the moment hope is like germs. You can get rid of it, but inevitebly it comes back. Thinking of reality is like my anti-bacterial gel.

For my b-day, I don't think I'm doing anything. Then 3 days later is Prom, I'm not going, no reason to. Well, my friends are all going, but it would be weird not to go with a date, so I'm just not going to go.

Anyways, life will eventually get better......Maybe. So just give me some time, and I'll be back to being happy. Or at least apathetic again.

So, good bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment