Friday, April 30, 2010

A Brush With Death

Today was amazing, it hurt, but it was amazing.

I got in two fights, TWO!!
I had to quit both of the fights because of my asthma though. If it weren't for that they could have lasted a good long while.

The asthma caused my stomach to hurt quite a bit, like I had been punched in the stomach, but most of the blows were to my head....By the first guy I fought.
The second guy, the stronger, more experienced fighter ALMOST kicked my head off, but never landed a hit, except when he knocked me almost off my feet.
Then I walked around with Ian and his reunion group for a bit, that was fun, we stopped at the pirate ship at the elementery school. The Grease people left, but Brandon and Josh stayed. Then Courtney came about five minutes later.
We talked about stuff that no girl should hear XD
When I got home it was needless to say that first drink of water was like experiencing a miracle.

But that was the more significant part of my day.

Tommorow: Tux hunting.

Toodles.

7 comments: