Monday, May 10, 2010

A story of meeting me.

Today I was walking to Courtneys to help her and her friend Andrea, whom I have not really met, with a project they have.
As I was on my way, I was wondering what kind of opinions she would have, would she be scared? Would she be weirded out? Would she ASK why I am how I am?
I decided, in case she does, I should prepare a speech.
This is it:
Don't worry, meeting me is like getting your ear pierced, you are afraid it will hurt, and as the needle get closer, you become more and more afraid.
Finally it goes through, and an over whelming wave of pain shoots through your whole ear, and while you are amazed that such a needle could hurt so much, your parents scream because blood shoots from the hole.
The person who pierced it panics, afraid of a law suit and attempts to calm you down, your parents are still freaking out, but try to help as well, and tell you to go into a special place in your mind.
So you go back to a summer house by a lake you used to go to when you were little. Quiet, relaxing, peaceful. You remember feeding the geese every summer, until one summer they decide they don't want bread crumbs, they want human flesh, and they attack you!! They peck at your face and bit at you hard and viscious!! You run crying to your mom who tells you to go to a special place, but you don't have one yet, so you make it up.
In this special place you are happy, you get a pet dinosaur, and a robot protector who will protect you from evil geese and aliens who want to take over your planet. So your robot shoots them with lazers. PEWPEW!! And fires rocket!! KA-PLOOEY!! Then it blows up a building, which topples over into another building, which falls onto another one, onto another, and so on like a dominoe effect! After a trail of buildings that span all over America it comes to spell out FOURTY-TWO from the rubble!!!!

That is what it's like to meet me.

2 comments:

  1. XD

    Wow, I really must have missed something when I first met you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I was jes shy when I first met you =)

    ReplyDelete