Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Velociraptor squirrels, they exist!!

Man, life has been crazy.
I can't even retain it all.
Let's see. I need a list.
If anyone is interested (or cares) about any of them, ask, and I shall explain.


I saw a velociraptor squirrel.
I did some writing.
I havnt eaten, or slept, in a few days (Except right now, and a bite of a muffin Sunday.)
I got called emotionless in class today. When the person left I had a huge grin and was feeling very good about myself.
Been listening to Green Day.
Our Civil War teacher is having us decorate eggs to look like Civil War generals.
I got a hair cut, I again, look weird.
Went to Horrocks and got a TON of candy, and despite feeling sick, I am eating right now.
I hung out with Joel for the first time in a long time.
Oh! And I have cashew butter ;D

If I think of more, I'll add them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment