Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Today is lacking =/

Today went on as usual, someone brings a stringed instrument, my teacher plays with it. Ate lunch, read very little actually. Guessed on all my Algebra stuff. Went to Civil War and read some web comics. Then school was over. I felt guilty and bad for not going to Anime Club, like I was missing out on something. I'm quite suprised that that became such an important routine for me already. Then I got on the bus, got called a pussy by a 6th grade girl because she doesnt believe I'd punch someone. Then made some dirty jokes. I was suprised, she's like the most nicest innocent person (Aside from Rachel) I have ever met, so being insult by her, was extremely insulting and hurtful. But I forgave her cause she's just a little sweet heart ^^ Then my bus driver wouldnt let me get off at the stop I've been getting off at for the past few days cause it's not my stop, even the it's closer to my house, and I get there a LOT faster! It was annoying. But hopefully I'll be going to youth group, and will hopefully have a good time ^^

Oh, and I decided to take a break from Facebook for a bit, I need off of it, so I need to be strong and not go near it. I even went as far as to delete it from my url list. So I have to stop being lazy if I ever want back on.

3 comments:

  1. So... What did you do after school?
    We canceled the meeting because no one showed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did you cancel the meeting? It was just you and Ian? You two still could have watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it was just us, and it would have been kind of pointless.

    ReplyDelete