Thursday, March 11, 2010

Washing the dishes

Today was awesome.

I went through most of it it kind of average.

Lunch was hilariouse, but I'm sure Melissa would NOT appreciate me informing you, readers, of what happened.

I've had the chocobo song stuck in my head all day.

Then I got to class, and my computer screen was hot pink! It gave me such a head ache.

Then school ended, I got distracted by Courtney and forgot to say bye to Melissa, I felt really bad.

Then, we missed the bus. So Courtney and I talked to my pottery teacher, we be makin' an anime club!!

Then I called my mom to pick me up, she called my grandma, and we waited.

We get to my house and see two nice sales men. Then we got bored and left for her house.

We were supposed to watch Grease, but ended up playing the Sims all day.

It was awesome!!

Anyways, good bii!

No comments:

Post a Comment