Tuesday, September 14, 2010

School started.

Yep, and it sucks. I might post more often, maybe.

I've been down the past few days, but a lot of things have cheered me up, people, internet, myself even. Despite the situation, I'm actually happy.

So, this tri, sucks, horribly. I don't have anywhere to sit at lunch, so I grab my food, sit at a table, eat it quickly, then run away into the hall way. There's a new girl who's in my LAD class who sort of does the same thing, I've been being nice to her, since I know what it's like being a new kid, but she has it worse since it's high school.

I did homework today, it wasnt too bad, but I'd rather not do it every night.

So, the anime club is coming back this year, still have to figure everything out though.

Anyways, I'm too tired to continue, not even sure what else to post.

So, good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment