Friday, September 3, 2010

Stolen Meme.

1. Are you happier now than you were five months ago?
Not at the moment, no.

2. Have you ever slept in the same bed with anyone that you shouldn't have?
In a sense, maybe, do I regret it, no.

3. Can you sleep in total darkness?
Yes.

4. Your phone is ringing. It’s the person you fell hardest for, the one who got away, what do you say?
Oh........Hello.


5. What do you think about the weather this summer?
Havnt noticed much really.

6. How many people do you trust with everything?
2-3 depends.


7. What was the last thing you drank?
Grape Crush.


8. Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Not at the moment.

9. Name one thing you love about winter?
Christmas.

10. Have you ever dated a Goth?
I don't think so.....

11. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
Absolutely nothing.


12. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
Not in a good mood, at all.


13. What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?
8 months.

14. What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?
Regretted it.


15. Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
Not in those words exactly.

16. Is there anybody that you wish you could fix your relationship with?
Yes.

17. Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
I don't see why not.

18. Do you think things will change in the next 3 months?
Yeah, I doubt I'll like it though.

19. Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it?
Sometimes.

20. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
I have no idea at the moment.


21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
Uuuhh......


22. Describe your accent:
I couldnt tell ya.

23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
Right now, I'm tired of changing, and compromising. So no.

24. What do you wear to sleep?
Whatever I'm currently wearing at the time. So anything.


25. When was the last time you were in a very good mood? What caused it?
I can't say, but it was the only good thing that happened to me within the week.

If you're looking for more, forget it, I don't feel like it. I only put this up because it required little to no work, and I hadnt updated in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment