Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Story.

I got bored in class, and wrote a short scene with characters from a game I play. If you look to the right, you will see them. ---->

Mind you, this is just a rough, quickly done story, with no real ending, yet.

"You saw didn't you!?"
"Saw what? I don't know what you mean."
"You know exactly what I mean!" The small blonde girl said, tears coming to her eyes.
"Oh, you mean the bear?"
The girl gasped and covered her face with her hands.
"Hey, it's your own fault, what kind of idiot hangs upside down in a tree wearing a dress?"
After wiping her eys the girl glared at him angrily. "It's not a dress, it's a robe of a fallen angel, standard issue!"
"I'll take it that the undies weren't included?"
The boy folded his arms, getting slightly annoyed with the arguement.
The girl gaped at him, "Sir Laharl, you're the worst!"
"Yeah Prince, you're the one peeking at her panties you perv, be a littler nicer to poor little Flonne." Interrupted a girl with fiery red hair, put up into two spiked pig tails.
"Dammit Etna, I wasn't looking at her underwear!"
"Then howed you spot the bear?" Etna asked in a mocking tone, with a smirk on her face.
"It wasn't hard to notice! It just cought my attention, I have no interest in panties!" Laharl said in his defence.
"Oh So if I were to show you.... my panties right now, you would't care?" She asked seductively, grabbing at the bottom of her skirt and slowly beginning to lift.
"W-WHAT!?" Laharl uncrossed his arms and made a face of shock, disgust, and a small hidden amount of embarrasment.
Etna let out a snort, and fell to the ground rolling with laughter. "Oh man, you should've seen your face! It was priceless!" She breathed in hard to cath her breath, then continued with her laughing fit.


And, that's all I got so far.

1 comment: