Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Quiz.....thing.......um......Yeah

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I cant believe I forgot that dream....Oh yeah!

2. How much cash do you have on you?
um.....Pocket lint =)

3. What's a word that rhymes with "DOOR"?
Lobster whore.

4. Favorite planet?
Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your mobile?
I dun have a mobile

7. What shirt are you wearing?
No shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself as anything?
Plushtastic

9. Name the shoe brand you are wearing.
No shoes, no shirt, no service X3

10. Bright or Dark room?
Inbetween

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey?
You mean me? Um........Uh.......What was the question....?

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching Mutan X

14. What did your last text message you received on your mobile say?
I never texted on my phone, but the last one said, ok, good night, sweet dreams =)

15. Where is your mailbox?
Down the street.

16. What's a phrase that you say a lot?
I know right?

17.Who told you he/she loved you last?
........My.......mother...... >.<

18. Last furry thing you touched?
......Um.....a dead cat.......jk, my dog

[[[[wheres 19 and 20??]]]]

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
15 , good times, gooood times ;D

22. Your worst enemy?
Jefy..... -shakes fist-

23. Current image on your desktop?
Naruto and Hinata, my fave anime couple =D

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
IM or in person?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
Fly, fly, totally fly!!!

26. Do you like someone?
yes

27.what was the last song you listened to?
Earthquake by Family Force 5

28. If the last person you spoke to was getting shot at, would you jump in front of the bullet?
Well.....it would be my mom....So I'd need to know WHY first, then decide....

29. If you could punch one person in your life right now, who would it be?
Psh, Nu uh! I've learned my lesson bout punching Jeffy

30. What is the closest object to your left foot?
Wires, I'm not sure what they go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment