Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry I havnt been posting much, not much to say really. I'll post this weekend about a party I'm going to tommorow. Also, I wanted to go to a concert and see my girlfriend, but my mom cant drive me to Ohio >.< But yeah, shes great =) shes a gamer like me XD and we play a lot of the same games (She has a Ninentendo 64 I'm jealous!!) And she collects pokemon cards and stuff like that, so I've been giving her some of my old cards that she has been wanting. We talk a lot and she's a little crazy, so it makes her cute. She's the first person I feel like I can really truelly trust, and I've been so honest with her, more then anyone. I know one of her secrets, and she knows my biggest one, so I dont have anything more to hide. It's really nice.

I'm sorry for this mushy lovey dovey post, I've never even anything liek this to anyone in my life, so posting it is a little embarrassing, hahaha.

Thank you very much <3

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you! Sounds like she's pretty much perfect for ya. :D
    (I'm still very embarrassed about all that stuff I shared with you last winter... I got way too comfortable. >_>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you on need to be embarrassed, I'm glad you got to trust me =)Its too bad that went down the tubes though. But thank you =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm gonna feel that way anyway, a few people know and I wish no one did. =D But yeah, that's too bad, I suppose.

    ReplyDelete