Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately......

Lately, I've just been lost in thought, a lot of things just bring up memories or feelings, and I just dwell on them for a while. The game Lux Pain has made me to think about things, more then anything ever. There was this test thing on there, and when I got the results, I was shocked when I realized everything it said on there about me was true. So after that, I turned off my DS went to my room, layed down and thought long and hard about things. After a few hours, I realized more and more how much more true they were. So I began thinking about all the mistakes I've made, the lies I've told, people I've wronged, It's gotten me to want to make amends with things, but theres no possible way that I can, I might hurt more people if I did, and some things are so old, that no power on Earth could give me the chance to. So now, I'm just sort of confused, and more self aware. Does that mean I won't end up screwing u0p, and doing things I'll regret? No, of course I will, its only human nature, but I -will- be more careful about things. But, if anything good came out of this, I've been making more sense of what I say, a little more witty, I cant explain everything, but I'm happier, sure my self esteem is completely gone, but everything is still good, I can't really even explain how I feel about things...... I'm not really even sure why I'm typing this post out in the first place, if I was trying to say good things about Lux Pain, if I just needed to vent or what..... I didnt even plan an ending for this post, so I'm just going to say

Quack quack! =) thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment