Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wow

I realize lately I havnt been posting, and I'm sorry. A lot of things goin on and such. So I went to Rachels party, it was fun, but I was in a car accident before then o.o Then a little after I went with Courtney to an anime thing at a library (not the local one)It was........interesting, yeah lets go with that. I'd like to go again though, just have to find out when the next one was >.< Then a couple days ago, I spent the night at my friends house and our Youth Leader Phil came and hung out with us, we told some funny stories, were laughing a lot, and then we got serious and started talking about God and stuff like that. Then when he left we were playing video games until like 4AM then didnt fall asleep until 6AM. Then I went home and my sister came over, my mom had a 'suprise' for us, we figured it out on the car ride there, we went to a drive in movie theater. At first, it was slightly annoying because it was still a little light when they started and we couldnt really see all that well. I had my head out the sun roof and watched. That was fun for a while, then my back hurt so I got back in the car and sat down. The sound was AMAZING, I was very suprised because it came over the radio, but it was way better then a movie theater. The movie we saw was Harry Potter, def the best so far, it was funny, and dramatic, slightly romantic. I liked it a lot, the end bugged me slightly though.... But yeah, so we were driving around at like 1AM, street lights barely exist at that time, all of them are yellow!! XD But yeah, things have been going well, Ive just been stressed about some things I'd rather not say, I talked to Jason about it at like 5AM we were talking about stress, and girls, and stress with girls lol So yeah.

Thank you, come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment