Monday, June 29, 2009

Deep thinking.

I just love hearing, or reading something, and I just get to thinking about it a lot.

"The world isn't beautiful, therefore it is." Kino No Tabi

"What if reality surpassed imagination?" Lux Pain

I have been thinking about these two quotes all day, I have no real reason to be, except I just love to be deep in thought. I won't explain what I think of those quotes, or how I think they go together so well, just so I dont take any ones deep thought experience away. But if anyone is interested in what I think, let me know and we can talk about it. Deep thought conversation ftw!! Leave a comment and email if you would like to talk, unless I know you from a chat site, or irl, then we can just talk on those.

Thank you very much! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment