Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Really weird day x.X

I was walking around town with my friend Jason, we were talking about him breaking up with his girlfriend for a while, but then we walked by the Library and I noticed a bike in the rail thing. I was wondering who it belonged to so I stared at it trying to recognize it, but I didnt. So I was like, "Jason...pull out a quarter...I want to decide if we should go in there...." So he got one out, flipped it 5 times, and they all said no. The this kid named Connor, Courtneys brother comes up to the library and goes in. I dont know why, but when he went in I was like...meh what ever, lets just go in and see if the coin kills us for not doing as it says. So we go in, and this girl I kind of like Rachel was there, Jason laughed some and was like, wow reverse psychology. So we talked to Rachel a bit then she left, and I was tempted to ask about the manga thing while I was there, but didnt. Then we went to Markos, bought some candy and a Monster, then this guy pulled out onto the wrong side of the road, blocking this other guy, and for no reason I started yelling at them, then Courtney went by, we said hi and I started laughing.
Then I got bored and started doing that she loves me, she loves me not thing. The first time it worked, I was like.... cool...did it again, it worked, ....cool.... Then I kept doing it, and over and over it said she loved me. At that point I was freaking out, I started doing it with signs, the letters on park benches, the letters on my friends shirt, my stairs, my doors, my friends car doors, they all said yes, and I was like WTF!? This is weird!!But yeah, all in all a really good day XD

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yeah, my Mom said that she saw you.
    You... Didn't ask... About teh manga?! :O Shaaaaame.
    Oh, LOL. That was Ward, the head librarian. When I saw that, I was like, "O_o" Seriously, that is NOT something you see everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whos the head librarian? What dont you see every day? I think I have an idea, just what you said was a little vague >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guy in the white van? That pulled out wrong? Head librarian. And you don't see that everyday, meaning one car trying to go the right way, one on the wrong side of the road, and one trying to pass them all! XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok, just making sure, lol, i dont like to assume.

    ReplyDelete