Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I almost had a freaking heart attack in Gamestop the other day! There were so many freaking epic games!! KH 358/2 days is coming out next month, as well as Final Fantasy Dissidia!! Then they has Sims 3, and if you bought the special edition, you got a Sims crystal, it was awesome. Then they had a game called Warlord where you get minions....I love games where you get people to do things for you =3 Then they had this other game for ps3 wich had like 5 games put into one, and they had Prinny in it!! I was like ZOMG!! I want a ps3 for that and like 3 other games =O And me and Jason bought Sims 2, I'm borrowing it, its impossible to make a Sim that looks like me..... -.- So yeah, just a quick little post because I felt I needed to. Thanks a bunch!

4 comments:

  1. WHOAWHOAWAIT
    358/2 Days is coming out NEXT month?! Did I read that right???

    Ah, yes, Sims 3. It looks amazing! A friend of mine has it and is making a sim of Timothy, as per my request. (mwahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol nice, I want to play Sims 3. And I think its coming out next month, it said coming soon, and that usually means 2-4 weeks =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it only said coming soon? Then it's still coming in September, since Game Stop and Amazon both say September.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...Thats a dammit!!! and a phew rigth there, it sux they're coming out later, but it'll be more time for me to save uo money.

    ReplyDelete