Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Character meme
1. choose a few of your own characters. Five at the most.
2. make them answer the following questions.
3. then tag three people.
4. feel free to go ahead and add some questions yourself!!

Katsuki - Rayana - Osielle - Pascal - Ciara


How old are you?
Katsuki: 17
Rayana:16
Osielle:20....
Pascal: 7!!!
Ciara:28

What's your height?
Katsuki:Dunno, got a tape measure?
Rayana:Does it matter?
Osielle:Too busy protecting my family to check...
Pascal: I dont know now but I'm going to be 8 feet tall!!
Ciara: 5 something...maybe 6 something....
Donald: So......you're all clueless..... -.-;


Who's your housemate?
Katsuki: For now, my mother.
Rayana: Live alone...
Osielle: Rayne, Pascal, Aileena, Haseo, and who ever Rayne decides to take in, or whoever visits...
Donald: .....wow....
Pascal: Sometimes its Osielle and dad, other times its mommy, but Aileena is always with me!
Ciara: Connor, and sometimes Pascal and his sister.

Do you have any kids?
Katsuki: Yes, wait I mean no, no!!
Rayana: *giggle* no
Osielle: Pascal and Aileena
Pascal: .....Does my sister count?
Ciara: No Pascal, and I'll be having one soon..
Pascal: WHAT!!??
Ciara: Oops...

What's your favourite food?
Katsuki: Ramen, my mom makes lots of Japanese food, but ramens my favorite.
Rayana: Sweets.
Osielle: Anything thats meat, and bloody.
Pascal: Candy candy candy!! Oh and pizza!
Ciara: Humans...
Katsuki and Rayana back away a bit.

Have you killed anyone?
Katsuki: Only to- I mean no, no.
Rayana: Eh.... *looks weird at Katsuki* no
Osielle: To protect my family
Pascal: Yep!!
Ciara: What? *sigh* Raynes obviosly not taking good care of you...and yes. many times.

Do you hate anyone?
Katsuki: Not at the moment...
Rayana: My fa- I mean no, no one.
Osielle: Looker.....and Taylor...
Pascal: .....Connor....
Ciara: *swats Pascal* Be nice! And I dont hate many people...I just love the way they taste....

Have any secrets?
Katsuki: Maybe...
Rayana: Yes....
Osielle: *smirk* Oooh yeah.
Pascal: *blush* y-yes...
Ciara: Yep, theres a ghost girl in my attic who I let kill people who go up there.
Pascal: Eep...

Do you love anyone?
Katsuki: *looks at Rayana* Yes...I mean...no...
Rayana: I might...
Osielle: Rayne! .....Where is he anyway?
Dionald: Hes not in this.
Osielle: Why?
Donald: I have my reasons.... Now moving on... *clears throat*
Katsuki blushes then shook his head when Raynes name was said.
Pascal: I love my sissy! And Rayne, and Osielle, and mommy!
Ciara: I love you too Pas, and I also love Connor.
Pascal grumbles.

What is your job?
Katsuki: Student
Rayana:Sometimes I'm hired as a singer.
Osielle: I do what I can to take char of my family...Rayne was a doctor, but you'd know that if he was here!!
Pascal: I'm going to be a world famous assassin, and will be leader of the biggest pack ever...
Ciara: Meh, I dont work.

Boy or girl?
Katsuki: I'm a guy
Rayana: Girl
Osielle: Well I'm a mom...so...its obvios...
Pascal: Boy
Ciara: What do you think!?

What do you do to relax?
Katsuki: Walk around town
Rayana: Sing
Osielle: Go hunting
Pascal: Play
Ciara: Lure unsuspecting people into my house, then to their death...
Donald: Creepy....

Do you have any background in previous stories?
Katsuki and Rayana are unaware of their previos stories.
Katsuki: No
Rayana: No
Osielle: Sort of....
Pascal: Eh...When I was a baby.
Ciara: I was in other stories yes.

Did you ever see each-other naked?
Katsuki blushes: Kind of Rayana on accident...
Rayana: dont tell them that!! and no.
Osielle: I've seen Rayne and Pascal naked.
Pascal: .....Huh?
Osielle: You were a baby then.
Pascal: Oh...
Ciara: Nope
Donald: Osielle why do you keep mentioning Rayne?
Osielle: Because he should be here!! I dont even know those two!! *points to Katsuki and Rayana*
Donald clears his throat: Lets move on...

Do you plan to show up later in different universes/stories?
Katsuki: I might be in one later.
Rayana: Maybe
Osielle: Yes
Pascal: Yes I am going to be-
Ciara covers his mouth: Okaaay enough outta you.... and I plan to be in Pascals future.

What was the most dreadful thing your creator has done/ can do to you???
Katsuki: He made me skitzo!!
Rayana: My past....
Osielle: He made the government come after my family...
Pascal: I dont know....
Ciara: I can handle anything he toses at me...

Last words?
Everyone leaves.
Donald: I guess not...
Pascal runs back: I RULE!!!! *runs back to his family*
Donald: Riiiiiiight.....

Ok then, I guess thats that, took me a while and it was kind of fun, hope you enjoy it, I dont know how good of a job I did since I dont do this often.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I love character memes!
    Good job. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheh thanks =) Like I said before, I wiahs I could change some of their answers, but no biggy.

    ReplyDelete