Monday, June 1, 2009

100th post!

I really wanted to do something special for my 100th post, but I couldnt think, or find anything....So...I'll do this... 100TH POST WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! *pops a party popper* K...glad I got -that- out of my system. So...Sunday I went to my youuth leaders going away party. I talked to my friend Rachel, and then my other friends are trying to get me to go out with her, giving me her number and stuff. They're just going to fast for me, I want to get to know her and stuff, and just kind of move at my own pace...But anyway, then this guy dropped copper into the fire, it looked so cool! The fire turned purple and blue, with little green wisps coming up. It was pretty! Yes I said that -.- get over it. Anyway, then I found out I was invited to my youth leaders wedding D=< I wasnt really to mad, we didnt talk that much. But then he gave me a hug and thanked me for being good at Halo....wich is weird cause I sucked at the Halo party...Then last nigth I was having trouble sleeping from anxiety and insomnia...I swear if I dont get more sleep I'm going to pass out >.<

Today: I stared the day so, I woke up at 6:00 AM wich is when I usually get up for school....At first I thought it was a sign from god to go to school, but I was to tired to do anything about it. So I woke up and started to play video games....Oooh suprise! Then I checked Facebook, read a couple messages blah blah blah. Then after a while I decided im tired of this, I'm going for a walk. I went to Markos, bought a pop and stuff, went to the park, but it was crowded so I left. I went home checked Facebook, and Courtney said she went to the park, so I said what the hell, why not? So I left to go talk to Courtney, but I was too late because my friend Augusta was there and before I said anything she said this, "Hey! I saw you friend earlier....what was her name..? Courtney! Yeah I saw that liitle ho a little while ago..." I was like wtf? I dont know why she doesnt like Courtney...Then I found Fetus, and we went to bug Courtney.....most of the time it was silent and weird XD Then me and Fetus went off to go to the cemetery cause she couldnt go. But then Fetus changed his mind, so I just went home. Then, I got on the coumputer brought up my blog and typed in 100th post!


WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!! 100TH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST!!! Lol thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment