Sunday, May 31, 2009

My weekend with the hiks -.-

Well it wasnt as bad as I thought, the -weekend- was one night, and the -up north- was like 30 miles away. I slept most of the night so that I wouldnt be stuck with people I dont relate to a lot. There was one point that this couple almsot began to have sex right in front of me, the girl took her top off! Then this guy ran in and yelled at them because I was in the room, I was tempted to say, it aint nothing I havnt seen before! But I figured it would have been weird at the time being. Then my mom knew that I had already aten, plus I wasn feeling well, but she still shoved food at me. Then I played some guitar hero with some weird kid. After that I was tired, so I slept in the car until they told me there was a bed I could sleep in. I couldnt sleep though because the walls are paper thin and they were blasting country music, it wasnt even good country music! It was like, big ol truckin convoy or something like that. It was sooo annoying! I really dont like my relatives.....I still have no clue as to how I'm even remotely related to them, I know they're from my moms side, but I'm nothing like them...Or my dads side....I think I'm adopted.....I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment