Thursday, May 14, 2009

Darn you Jeffy!

Ugh, Im sorry I punched you Jeffy! Now stop messing up my life!! Geez! Its only been 14 hours and life sucks! My sister got sick, so we arent going to the animation festivl in Kalamazoo today, that sucks so much!! I wanted to really go to that, I really like looking at peoples drawings, and it sounds interesting to watch the videos that people made... She said that we may be able to go Saturday, but I wont get my hopes up, I dont think we'll be able to.... And then I find out a friend of mine is leaving a chat site I talk on a lot....Its sad, because me and her talk a lot, and shes really fun.... Im going to miss her... And then I found out my computer got like 5 viruses, and now youtube wont work! So I cant watch Invader Zim, or the new episodes of Rosario + Vampire! And then my character on CC that role playing site (Im a total geek, yep) has 5 freakin kids!! And more want him to adopt them, I may be good with kids, but I'm not Santa Clause!! I think I mispelled his last name, it looks weird to me.... Anyway, So I'm sorry I punched you Jeffy, now please stop ruining my life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment