Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I got a new background for my computer!! Its got Haruhi Suzumiya from...Haruhi Suzumiya and Konata Izumi from Lucky Star!! They are 2 of my 3 favorite girl characters of anime/manga. The other one is Hinata, shes sooo cute!! I think that the perfect person for me would be like a mix of them 3, only in real life. Lol, So yeah...I had a cruddy dau today in school, two tests, and I failed the one I wanted to pass DX Darn you First aid!! Anyway, then Aj kissed me in the hallway and ran off before I could say anything... I was like wtf!? And I felt really guilty the rest of the day, I think I know what the reasons are, but there personal, so I wont put them on there. I migth talk to like.....Ok nobody because I feel like I've been bugging my friends the past few months. But anyway, I'll find some way to vent, I tried video games on the bus, but it didnt help, if anything I felt more guilty than before.... So yeah, I'm going to go rp on www.cyberchat-rp.com !! Yep I'm a total geek, but I find a lot of writers on there, and they help me with my work, and I like it because I get to write out a story every time I get on! Its cool! For a geek like me anyway =/

No comments:

Post a Comment