Thursday, May 21, 2009

Woohoo!!

Today was great! Stayed in bed, then left for school, got a monster and some twix. I got to school in time to talk to that one cute girl, I found 2 dollars on the ground!! I got a free gatorade during lunch, I slept in class and the teacher didnt mind!!! And then we got our bus stuck because of the engine, people were complaining and stuff, but I like it when that happens, I get to talk to my friends more, listen to music longer, w/e. Then I got my new glasses fitted, im wearing them now! Then I found out I have to get blood drawn saturday...Im not thrilled about that, Im afraid of needles >.< Anway then we rented a bunch of cool movies wich im watching right now! Im doing the yes concept from Yes Man, so I think thats why my luck is so good. And I made a break through with the photosynthesis! If I shine a certain type of light, not sure wich one to use yet, Ill either get on my way to changing my skin to pick up Co2.....or get some serios medical issues......Lets hope its the first of the two hm?

No comments:

Post a Comment