Monday, May 4, 2009

Birthday

So yeah... as far as birthdas go...this one sucked. I'm sick so I couldnt go to school (Thank gawd) today. So I've felt awefl all day. Yesterday I went to see X-men Wolverines origins, pretty good movie. Then we went to the Meridian Mall, they didnt have an f.y.e, so me and Jason decided that it wasnt a good mall. Wich totally ruined it, I wanted to get the next book of Death Note. They didnt even have a Barnes and Noble! *shakes head in shame* Seriously, not cool. But I did buy a video gae, it had a sound trak for it, with Japanese lyrics. So yeah thats kind of cool. I'm not gettingtathat, my mom forgot to order it =P But I am getting the MaximumRide manga, it should come by Wednesday. I got a knife set, its cool. I already knew I was getting it though because I found it on accident. My sister is going to come over later, most likely she'll be giving me some money, lol. So yeah....not a good b-day XP

No comments:

Post a Comment