Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Quite the day!

Ok well the pain in my leg came back...But no limping so yeah. anyway, that cute girl in my bio class looked on the verge of crying today. I wanted to ask her what was wrong, but didnt since I didnt know her that well. Then later I found out her boyfriend broke up with her, and I feel kind of bad for her... And then Fetus, with his usual randomness got on the bus with a box named Jeffy. He controls time and space, so I brabed the box shook it and yelled 'Jeffy make my life better or I'll melt you with a hose!!!' Then gave him back to Fetus. And when he got off me and Damien were talking about a cardboard mansion made out of boxes. I really freakin want one now XD But yeah we dicussed how it would actually be kind of cool to live in a box, you ever want to move, just pick it up and go. You just gotta worry about the wind carrying it away and the rain melting it lol. So tommorow I'm going to an animation festival thing with my sister!! Its going to be really fun!! I'm really excited and I cant why to see what people put in it, we're going the day it starts, because they show all the good stuff first, then go down from there. I'm so so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment