Sunday, May 17, 2009

The World Ends With You

This game is amazing, I borrowed it from a freind a while back, and instantly fell in love with it!
Its made by Square Enix, the same people who made Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy. They make the greatest games ever! They're always unique and have great stories to them. And TWEWY is no exception. You fight creatures, wich remind me a lot of heartless, you get to collect clothing, like punk, goth, lolita, emo, and even cosplay!! And you can get different abilities by collecting buttons.
I recomend this game to anyone and everyone, whose geeky, goth, emo, or people who just like creative things. This game is by far one of the best Ive played and with music with lyrics in both english and japanese, it makes this one of my favorites ever!! Next to Kingdom Hearts of course.

But seriously, if you have a DS, or can borrow one from a friend, I truelly recomend playing this game!! Its so zeta awesome!! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment