Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Today was kind of epic. I got hot sauce in my eye, and went blind for half an hour. I got two packs of Gushers for the price of one, yay faulty vending machines!! I threw a bag of infants up a flight of stairs, and got to second base. Jk I didnt throw real babies up stairs, they were CPR practice babies, and the second base thing, I had to wash a VERY realistic woman dummy, it was awkward.... And I read this cool manga, it had lots of blood, lol. I cant remember what it's called, but I remember they made different nursery stories into murders. Like Alice in Wonderland, Black Sheep, Crooked House, and there was one other I cant recall. Its a cliched story method, but it was a good manga. The next manga I'm going to look into is Chronicles of the Cursed Sword. And on the way home from school, besides after talking to Fetus, Courtney, and Damien about varios things. I was thinking about something that I noticed a couple days ago. These kids were taking matches, from a science lab, and they began burning themelves and each other. This made me mad. Because they have made fun of people who cut themselves repeatedly in class, and even though I hate when people do that, I dont say anything because, well I'm a quiet pacifist. But I was mad because they call people who do that freaks and weirdos for cutting themselves for some reason or another. But they burned themselves in PUBLIC for pleasure and to prove they are 'tough'. I find them being hypocritical, and if there is one thing I hate, its people who are being hypocritical. And I know that there may be some things that I am hypocritical about. I dont know what they are, but I'm sure theres something. Thats one of the reasons I have low self esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment