Monday, May 11, 2009

Craigs Cruisers

That was fun! Go karts, laser tag, bumper cars, DDR lots and lots of DDR!! I played so much DDR my feet began to ache...and I realized, I love DDR!! I spent all my money, on DDR and a slushy, if I hadnt bought the slushy, you can bet it would have gone to DDR XD. Then on the bus ride back to school, we sang songs on the radio, like Animal I have become and more stuff by 3 days grace and metallica. Then on the bus ride hme Fetus let a girl put make up on him. They kept asking if hes a herm and if they can see his mangina. I know hes not a herm, for sure, but I really am beginning to wonder if hes bi, I cant ask him, hed just be like Yep!. So yeah, anyway now im trying to come up with a good back ground for my computer screen.....

4 comments:

  1. Seriously? I missed THAT? I knew I should have rode the bus home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =P lol Yeah, what did you miss the bus for anyway? Theres no way it could have been worth it....

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol that sounds weird, so what did you do?

    ReplyDelete