Monday, May 11, 2009

Filler

I havnt posted in a few days, so I might as well just post....well stuff.....So we're going on a field trip today, since sophomores won. We get to go some place cool, I wont say where though cause I dont feel like it. I learned some more Japanese! Kimi O Ai Shiteru!! Find out what it means for yourself lol. I saw this movie yesterday, called Real Time. It was great! I felt I could relate to the main character really well, his life was screwed up, and it was all due to his stupid decisions. And well he like blamed his problems on luck and god and stuff. But pretty much this guy comes and tells him, 'Hey you got one hour then I'm going to shoot you.' So he gets to do what ever he wants for an hour, but the ending was sad... I wont say in case people decide they want to watch it. So yeah...I had a LOT more to say, I just forgot it, stuff about my friends, and typos......Idk oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment