Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today rocked!!

So we arent doing anything in first aid, we dont even have an exam to review for. So we just toured the part of the school that was under construction. The school is coming along great, we got another floor and an elevator!!! And the science wing is awesome!!! The only thing I dont like in the rooms are hte chairs, they bend back to make you sit up straight.

Then in bio I talked to the cute girl, shes really nice! I think a crush might develop, maybe.

Then in physical science we played with matches!! Thats by far the funnest class for things to do.

Then Ian gave me a dollar to get ice cream, but I didnt want any so I kept it, lol. I guess he hasnt realized I deleted him from my friends list, but I figured he wouldnt I know he doesnt think of me as a friend at all. But I do feel better, and I dont want to leave facebook as bad, I think my problems with Fetus is the cause for some of my depression.
And the girl who lives in Sunfield, moves a LOT shes in Florida right now, and the next time shes in Sunfield we might hang out, and she might give me some piano lessons! I also kind of want to learn fencing from her too. She seems nice, but it might be hard to become friends with her, apparently her father is extremely protective, but despite what school may say, I like to learn things, and she seems to know a lot of interesting things!

No comments:

Post a Comment