Saturday, May 16, 2009

I'm so mad!!

I really want to watch Invader Zim!! Sooooo much!! But youtube isnt working!! And a friend told me shes watching Beetle Juice, (the movie) and now I want to watch that too! Also photosynthesis isnt going well.

And then, I got this link, I wont send it, since its innapropriate, and I doubt the one person who reads this will want to see it. But it was pretty much about this girl who cheated on her boyfriend. She kept telling him she wanted to stay a vergin, then his best friend sends him a video and pics of him and her doing it.

I despise cheating in any sense of the form!! Anything on an intimate level or higher makes me mad. I dont mean a friendly hug, but if its something that shows feelings for another person, and actually doing something, no matter how little. I just hate it. Thats one reason I dont want a girl friend, I dont trust people easily, and I'm not that great of a catch to begin with. Besides, she might think I may be cheating on her as well. That will never happen, but that doesnt mean if I had a girl friend she wouldnt think it.

Anyway, I'm off to rp, try to learn photosynthesis, and try to watch Invader Zim/ Beetle Juice!

No comments:

Post a Comment