Friday, May 15, 2009

I dont want school to end!

Today was nice, we had an assembly, Steve Dejong was up for almost everything, he's like a super student. Total opposite of me. Lol People were passing out candy and Red Bulls, I got a sucker and a Red Bull. They're ok, I like Monster better.
I talked to this girl during third hour, it was about her shoes. Lol, I was wondering why she was wearing heels. Shes a nioce girl, shes quiet and nice, and we help each other with our homework. Shes cute, but I dont like her like that.
Oh! I brought Pochi-kun to school!! That was kind of fun, but not as fun as the first time I brought it, people were just giving me weird looks today. Before they would like ask what it was, why I brought it, then call me weird lol.
Then for the rest of the day, I went to Damiens, he tricked this kid into believing Damien broke his leg, at first I was skeptical, but since I know first aid, I checked out said leg and knew he was faking, but I didnt say anything. I acted all serious, and poor Josh, whom we have a dumb nickname for, was on the brink of crying because he thought he broke Damiens leg when he fell on it. Then Damien burst out laughing and Josh practically passe d out from embarrassment and relief. Then Damien got grounded from having friends over while we were there. So we had to go. He thought his lawn was already mowed, but apparently it wasnt. So now I'm just going to listen to japanese music, learn some japanese, then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment