Saturday, May 2, 2009

Poems music and anime

the noises that i hear
used to fill me with fear
but now im not scared
not like you cared
it bubbles beneath my skin
the anger ive always felt
its practicly kin
my fingers hold the blade
my hand shakes
it drops
it brakes
on floor
i cant do this anymore
the scars on my arms
will be there to tell me
remind me
of before
behind that dark door
it wont come back
anymore

This is one of the many good poems someone I know has written, I havnt known her long, but she's rapidly becoming one of my favorite writers! Shes got a lot more that I can really relate to. And she's inspired me to keep writing my poems. The one I'm working on is almost done, and for my next one I think I'll put in some Japanese, German, or other languages.

Guitar Hero, this kid was playing it at Jasons house today, and I noticed they had Tokio Hotel, but No Cinema Bizarre, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, or other good bands, I like them a lot better than Tokio Hotel, sorry I just dont really like that band....

Death Note, I'm reading it, it's good I like it. I'm going to buy the next one tommorow when I go to the mall for my birthday. And I'm not sure if I'll watch the anime or not, I might leave this one to just the mangas. Idk though....

No comments:

Post a Comment