Thursday, May 14, 2009

I really gotta start only having posts after school...or before I go to bed... Anyway, today was kind of exciting. I broke a desk, involuntarily of course. But my knees kept puahing against it, and when the bell rang and I got out of it, it collapsed.... And Damien exploded his milk today, or somebodies milk. He was pretending to be Dokotah when he opens his milk, and when he opened it, the catron burst Damien was like 'oops I messed up...' It was a little funny. Then we did an activity in physical science where we used our cell phones to talk about radio waves and stuff. That class is so fun! Then I skipped my english 10 class with some friends, we just went down to the computer lab and looked stuff up on the internet. The bus was kind of fun, I showed Ian this pebble/bead thing I found, and we decided it can rewind time. Lol if only if only. I talked with Damien, Fetus, and Courtney all during the bus ride. Then when Courtney got off, Justina was like, 'She wants your dick." I said no, then she said she wants me to put my P in her V, and she wants me to slip my B L into her T, ugh, shes so obnocious, or how ever you spell it. But when she got done I was like.....ew.... Dont get me wrong, I like Courtney and all, sex just doesnt appeal to me, I dont plan to have sex until I fully know I trust and love somebody. I'll joke about it and stuff, but I guess I'm just weird. So yeah...I think I'm bringing Pochi to school tommorow, Courtney brought her plushie and that just made me want to bring mine XD And I decided I'm going to save up some money and order some gifts for my friends. For Fetus it's obvious, wasabi Ramune, I think I might try to get Damien a cheapy action replay for GameBoy. Jason....I'm not sure yet, maybe a video game, or a manga, I want to get him something sentimental, but I'm having a hard time thinking of something. Augusta, I'll buy some pocky, or a cup of potatoes...inside joke. Then Courtney, not a clue, I dont even know where to start, =/ Sorry. So yeah.....Idk things are still kind of down, but at least I'm not as depressed as yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment