Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good day!

Ok well yes I am still a little sick, but today was really nice! This girl who works at Hooters, she brought in a bunch of chicken wings for us all to eat! But I blinked and the whole class was on them like a pack of hyenas on a gazelle, so I was only left with two.... Then my friend Augusta gave my birthday present, candy! She knows me so well. Lol Then like 3 people gave me parts of there lunch, I was like *drool* jk, but I was happy. And we are now reading Julies Ceizar (sp) in class, yay! I like the whole medieval/roman empire like deal things. There interesting. So I'm looking forward to it, especially since its in the oldest modern english possible. Like...imagine and old person trying to be 'hip' it just doesnt work. So to me its kind of funny to read. Then on the bus ride home, somebody threw a golf ball out the window, and we watched it bounce away. It was a little funny, I was like 'heheh' but the would have literally rofl'd if they could. Then I got home, and found out the Maximum Ride manga came. I like there are just a few problems I have with it: Max is blonde, I didnt think Jeb had a white mustache.... When Gazzy cut one, it looked like a flash grenade went off in his pants O.o Fangs hair goes down to his back when he has a ponytail.... But Angel was cute! When she kissed Max on the cheek and said "I love you too" I was like Kawaii!! Lol yes that was the weirdest thing I can remember saying, I realize this dont poke fun at it!! Sorry for the long post~~

No comments:

Post a Comment