Thursday, September 10, 2009

Craptastic first day.

Ok, so first I woke up with anxiety, because, well, its the first day fo school. Then, I ear some breakfast, listen to music, and go wait for the bus, wich shows up late, making us late too. And all of my town was there, except my friends, so I had to sit on the floor. Then I see that the girl who was hitting on me at the farmers picnic was on the bus, and of course, she yapped at me >=P Then I went to my classes, all in front of a computer x.x and only one class I get to go through the hallways to get to. Then in that class, more computers, and my friends little brother is in it. But, I did make people laugh by saying "Plan to rule the world" in my list of hobbies, and now freshman think I'm cool......Ah....freshman.....so gullible.... Anyway, then in lunch, none of my best friends (except one) is in my lunch, but their younger siblings are. And Jasons ex-girlfriends, AND current girlfriend are in my lunch too. Then I go back to class, for MORE sitting in front of the computer. Then I go to the bus, my friend Courtneys is right next to mine, wich sucks, because we planned to talk about the book on the bus >.< And still no friens on my bus x.x so yeah.....Oh well, thanks for listenin'!

2 comments: